Saturday, September 13, 2008

Speaking of tv show openings...



Please notice that toward the end, this amazing video features THE scariest part of Are You Afraid of the Dark? Yes, that's right--it features the opening credits. Seriously. The clown doll and the swings--OMG. When that show would come on, I'd basically have to turn the channel until the opening credits were over and then watch the actual show, just like with The X-Files and Unsolved Mysteries. Who writes such freaking scary music, people? Do you have to be weird or something?...I mean, not that I was some kind of BABY about it, but you know...

1 comment:

Jennrose2020 said...

I know right! Gassy baby is a pretty cool birth control phrase is I do say so myself. Like I need birth control. Working in this day care thing is birth control enough. Anyway, I slept for over 24 hours and I feel much better. Except for the whole dehydrated starving thing now. Which is why I'm off to fix that very soon. Must get some rice cereal or something tummy-gentle. And powerade. Listen to me...I even sound like a mommy. Heeeeeeelp!

ShareThis