Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Confession: Sometimes I read kids' books.

Don't be jealous, everyone, but one of my sweet little students brought me a copy of Mary Downing Hahn's Wait Till Helen Comes, a book I always wanted to read in school but never did. I'd like you all to know that I am about to start reading it and I'm NOT EVEN SCARED. I mean, it's just a kids' book for crying out loud. How scary could it BE?

Update: I've only read a few chapters and I already don't want to take the trash out to the dumpster IN THE DARK ALONE. And for those of you who are snarking about me being afraid of a little girl ghost, I ask you--Is not Samara from The Ring a LITTLE GIRL? How about that girl with the blonde pigtails who kills a bunch of people in The Bad Seed? Uh, WEDNESDAY ADAMS? Come on, people.

No comments:

ShareThis