Friday, December 26, 2008

It's smart to be thrifty!

Emmy, here, reporting to you all on the most depressing day of the whole year: The Day After Christmas. I feel like I JUST GOT the decorations just the way I wanted them. I only JUST GOT into the Christmas spirit. I only JUST MANAGED to get the house clean. The only mitigating factor is, of course, The After Christmas Sale. Everyone knows it's smart to be thrifty-- even people at Macy's in the 1950s, as illustrated in our visual aid. Plus, retail therapy definitely goes a long way toward easing post-holidays depression. So, go shopping, people! Make it happen at shockingly low prices.

2 comments:

E said...

this year it's especially depressing, for reasons involving a visit between salonnieres this weekend that is no longer taking place. I'm sorry, Lucky Ball Charms is going to need a moment...

Emmy said...

For real. Although, I just packaged up your GIFT OMG. So that makes it kind of better.

ShareThis